Aramex shipping carrier for Prestashop is a Shipping Services API module, you can use to calculate Shipping prices for items in the cart, create shipments with Aramex and Track Shipments using Tracking number associated with an order. The module is powered with a Shipping Price calculator that enables the visitors to calculate shipping price of a product right from the product page.
1. Switch between Test mode / Live mode to test the functioning of this module after installation. Place test orders and create test shipments with Aramex.
2. Module Configuration page allows you to enter authentication details used for connecting with Aramex server, enter Pickup and Shipment Details, Track Order status of an order and history of Shipments created with Aramex.
Settings to choose between Auto Create shipments upon customer order or allow Manual creation of Shipments from order page.
3. Shipment Requests to Aramex can be submitted manually from the Order detail page using the “Create Shipments” button.
4. Shipments that are created with Aramex can be found in the module configuration page with associated Tracking number and Shipment copy in pdf. Filters are in place to filter and view the status of the shipment requests submitted with Aramex.
5. Track Shipment Status for an order from the module configuration page.
6. Copy of the Shipment request will be made available on the order detail page.
1. Customers can calculate the shipping price using the Shipping rate calculator that is available in the cart page.
2. Customer can track current status of their orders from “Track My Orders” page within their Dashboard.
Note: Customer’s Delivery Address submitted via the frontend and the Pickup address submitted by the store admin from the module configuration page are validated each time before a shipment gets created with Aramex.